Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Begins!!

Woo Hoo...I am so happy that Spring is here!  Spring = Hope!!!  All the almond trees are blooming...wild flowers popping up...of course my allergies are kicking in BIG TIME...but small price to pay for such lovely weather.  Next door...the house is empty, abandoned.  They left there pool full, and then with all the rain...lets just say GROSS!!!  PERFECT habitat for frogs though! 
You can NOT believe the ROAR of ribits when evening comes!! 
My son is in frog heaven!!!
Hope you all have a GREAT, Fresh day!!!  Watch for my spring giveaway that I hope to post tomorrow!!!

TTFN...Kristin

1 comment:

  1. I have seen what old swimming pools, not cleaned out can turn into. Thanks for visiting my blogs as much as you do. The last post with the eggs, was suppose to go into my family blog under a different email address. It was in the middle of the night, when I couldn't sleep, that I was trying to get it to work. I did not know it went into Special Paper Projects. Thanks for the comment anyway, and you are probably right, that it should be a family heirloom. Thanks friend!

    ReplyDelete