Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Our Secret Spot of Paradise

Ok...maybe it is not a secret...but a little spot of PARADISE it is for sure!!!  You know how you have that one spot...that when you get there you say.....ahhhhhhh....finally we are HERE???  Refugio is that place for my family.  Refugio is about 20 miles north of Santa Barbara.  It is a coveted place to camp.  Reservations go on sale on the first of every month at 8:00am...6 months in advance...and by  8:05 the entire park is sold out.  So, when we get reservations...we feel oh so lucky!  Saturday, we just went down for the day!  It was about 72...the water was clear...light breeze coming off the ocean....PURE PARADISE!!!!  I am also trying out my new camera...a NIKON Coolpix.  The camera is wonderful...photographer, uhhhhhh...she needs some work:)
My Surfer Girls...
great rocks...cute kids
My son's first wave of the year!
My hubby's favorite thing to do...

I hope you have a fabulous evening!!

TTFN...Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Love being at the water...we really are looking forward to moving to Charleston, SC the end of April....what out beach here I come!!

    ReplyDelete