Monday, April 19, 2010

What Am I Nine Years Old???

LOOK where I get to go this weekend with 2 of my best friends!!!  Woo Hoo!!!!  We are leaving on Friday afternoon to stay at a girlfriend's house in Santa Cruz...for Mexican food, margaritas & LOTS of laughs!!!  THEN...Saturday morning...on to Oakland for MAJOR Thrift Store shopping(my fave)...dinner and maybe a movie....Sunday...The Petaluma Spring Faire!!!  I have not been on a girl's weekend in at least 2 years!!!  So excited!!  Do I deserve it???  Heck yea!!  Have I saved up money to go???  Surprisingly...yes!  My kids are all 10, 12, 12...will they miss me???  NO...they will get to play with Dad all weekend.  So...I am not feeling guilty about going...why oh why do I always get those jitters...like really...I could cancel RIGHT now???  I felt the same way when I was a kid.  Make plans for a slumber party, birthday party, go to my Gramma's.  Then, at the last minute...freak out...stay home. I know once I get going...I will have a blast!!!  If I can remember, I will take pictures!!

TTFN...Kristin

3 comments:

  1. Love those getaways with the gals. I have been doing it for 12 years every 6 months for 4 days each. It has been a great rejuvenation for me, and something to look forward to. We just have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, Kristin!!
    I know what you mean about those last minute jitters. Sometimes, I make commitments and then find myself second-guessing, almost dreading the plans... the day of. Whay do we do that? I can TOTALLY relate! I am so tempted to cancel,but then end up having a BALL!!!
    No worries, it'll be great!
    oxo
    Christina :)

    ReplyDelete