Sunday, April 3, 2011

My First Easter Swap Box of Goodness Arrived!!!


I have two of the sweetest friends that wanted to do a little Easter Swap with me...Valarie from Glittery Daze & Nights & Michelle from Something Special!  Look what I got from Michelle!!!!!!
Look at this bunny in the vintage tin....I adore it!!!!!


Yummy Ribbons & Trims...they are so sweet...I don't want to use them!!! 

Look at this Easter Egg Michelle embellished...the yummiest colors ever!!!  I love the detail of the gold wire around it....soooooo creative!!

These cards already have homes...they will be sent out next week to family & friends....they are the sweetest!!!!

The cards...a chocolate bunny...sweet crystal...were all tucked in the most amazing quilted Easter pocket...the detail is exquisite...I am so truly blessed with such a sweet & wonderful friend!!!!   



And I almost forgot...Michelle sent this soooooo cute vintage napkin ring & vintage doily.  I had already added it to an Easter display before i took the above pictures....the colors are soooooo pretty!!!!!

THANK YOU Michelle...you compltely spoiled me and I appreciate you so much!!!

TTFN...Kristin 

1 comment:

  1. I am back from a trip up north to visit grandkids and children. I am so happy you liked the vintage look Easter box I sent. I sent one to Valarie, and Jen, that was identical to yours. It was so much fun to put together three of them. Thanks again so much for the box you sent I love it all so much. Looking forward to Valarie's box coming!

    ReplyDelete