Friday, March 11, 2011

I Have the SWEETEST BLOG friends...EVER!!!!!

There is just something so sweet about this BLOG family we all have.  Truly...my BLOG friends are the sweetest ladies I have EVER "met."  The feedback, encouragement and just true friendship is priceless!!  THANK YOU girls!!!

Three sweet friends gave me this cool award...I am sooooo honored!!

Thank you SassyBelle & My Lemonade Dreams & Nesting Pretty !!  Their blogs are so wonderful...and check out their Etsy sites!!  They all three sell the most incredible jewelry EVER!!!

This is the first time I have ever received this kind of award...and I guess there are rules...and I get to pass on the love to other blog friends.  Can I give the award back to the ones that originally gave it to me???  I don't see in the rules that I can't...

RULES:



-Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post.


-Tell 7 Random facts about yourself.


-Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers.


-Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you've done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it.


1.  I LOVE tea...I mean...I drink hot & cold from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep.
2.  I used to daydream about being an indian:)
3.  I read at least 2 books a week...I am addicted!!
4.  I LOVE punk, ska, quirky music!!
5.  I can watch the tv show Gilmore Girls over and over again. I secretly want to be Loralei.
6.  I have more bowls than I can fill...seriously addicted to buying little vintage bowls!!
7.  If there is a donut in front of me...I have NO self controll. 

Some of My Favorite Blogs...

SassyBelle
Nesting Pretty
My Lemonade Dreams
A Field Journal
Blue Bird Lane
Glittery Daze and Nights
Joy's Hope
Lil Bit Old Lil Bit New
Luna and Chloe Style
MADE
Pink Cupcake Vintage
Something Special
Speckled Egg
Tatertots & Jello
Two Crazy Crafters


Woo Hoo...there you go!!!  Go visit these blogs...they are all amazing & fabulous!!!

TTFN,

Kristin 

3 comments:

  1. You are seriously the sweetest gal.. Thank ya so much lovely..

    xoxo ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kristin. You are so cute. I love the blogging world so much too and the wonderful friends I have made. You are one of my best blogging friends for sure! Your number seven is me too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin, thank you so much for including us! You are just the sweetest! Twyla

    ReplyDelete