Friday, September 17, 2010

What's in a Name???

What is in a name???  How did you chose your shop/BLOG name??  Did someone name it for you???  Is your name a nickname...or one of your favorite things??? Signs & Salvage was thought of by my friend & business partner Jennifer.  It was a natural...we make & sell signs...and we salvage the wood.  It took us forever tossing around names...then one day it was just there & perfect.  The Yellow Pages calls me every year trying to get info to put in the book.  Each year I tell them I am not interested in being in the book.  This year they tricked me...put me in anyway...under SALVAGE YARDS!!! So...every once in a while I get a call wondering how much I will give them for their old Toyota!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!!

TTFN...Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment