Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Old, Blue, Borrowed & New

I got my package yesterday from my latest SWAP friend Heidi!!  SO DIVINE!!!!!!
This is the label on the package...
The BLUE was an amazing, to die for, vintage overnight case!!!  Swoon!!!  My absolute favorite color too!!!
 
We had to add an old wedding photo...
I just LOVE mine!! 
Heidi "borrowed" a stack of the sweetest fabric froma friend...added sweet beach inspired ribbon and an old button!
"Old" was a BEAUTIFUL vintage hankie...how did she know that I collect vintage hankies???  Also...the most wonderful old starfish & shell silver bracelet!
"New"...this wonderful heart paper garland...sooooo yummy...all my fave colors...

Heidi added an old cabinet card/phot to each little goodie...her tags were gorgeous and look like they have truly been knocking around forever.  I am amazed at all her personal touches....THANK YOU so much Heidi!!

TTFN,

Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Kristen, I loved that latest swap so much too. My partner Jen sent me some amazing things. Swapping is my favorite pastime, ever since I did my first swap with you in February. And we should do it again sometime, just you and me!

    ReplyDelete