Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thankful...

I love Thanksgiving.  IT seems to be a holiday that is not too "commercial."  The shops just kind of skip right from Halloween to Christmas...and that is fine with me.  Gives me time to breathe with my family....before Christmas hustle & bustle...time to sink into Autumn...time to remember what I am thankful for.  It is chilly here this week...50's & 60's...breezy, California Fall day.  Today...right this second...I am thankful for so much...God who shows me grace every day...an amazingf amily...a home...friends that I get to have coffee with this afternoon!  I hope you have a beautiful Autumn Day!!!

Love...Kristin
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristin!
    Thanks so much for visiting me and leaving a comment! You really really really made my day!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

    Thanksgiving Day is "my day" every 7 years! Growing up I hated it because everyone wanted pumpkin instead of my birthday..but now it is great! Perfect timing to celebrate all the things and love ones I am thankful for! Funny how as you get older...you grow up (well, at least a little)! LOL

    Your work is awesome! You share my love of pin-up girls..love it!!!

    Keep me posted if you are ever at any shows/fairs around my area....in Monterey!

    ReplyDelete