Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mousse...YUMMY Summer Treat

NO...not that kind of Mousse!!

Well...I wish I could show you a picture of the DELICIOUS Mousse we made this week...BUT...the kids ate it all before I could run& get my camera!  I even had it in vintage dessert disshes...I guess I will just have to make another batch...bummer...


So...this is what I discovered.  The frosting recipe for the ice cream cake I recently made...also makes the most wonderful & light Chocolate Mousse!!!  Great for the summer...

2 Tubs of Cool Whip
Large package of Chocolate Pudding
1 cup of milk

Let cool whip thaw a little...mix all together...put in cute bowls...add a few sprinkles to the top...
AND you then have the most delicious, light Chocolate Mousse!!!

Oh, here is the picture of my ice cream cake...and boy was it GOOD too!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment