Monday, July 26, 2010

Above The Golden State...

Early in the morning...just went over the Golden Gate Bridge!  Woo Hoo...first day of vacation!!
Our first night we camped just above Eureka, California @ Stone Lagoon.  A huge heard of wild elk come through every evening & every morning.  My son was in awe!!!!
Paul & Blue..total tourist trap...but we loved it anyway!!
Trying out close up on my new camera.  I caught a bug...
The coolest lake..right in the middle of sand dunes. This campground in Oregon was GORGEOUS!!!
Flowers in someone's yard!  This little cottage was ON THE BEACH in Seaside Oregon.  Don't you love the little bird fence
Vintage trailer our friends camped in!  I SO wanted to get my hands onthis trailer!!!


Oregon is a beautiful state...so green & pristine.  It was chilly and breezy our way up the coast. We also spent a little time in Portland...visited Voodoo Doughnuts...CrAzY place!!!

Two weeks away...just enough time to fully let go...really get used to the idea of no working.  Back to reality though...today came around way TOO fast!!!

Hope you are having a nice summer!  I look forward to catching up with you!!!

TTFN,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment