Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thrift Store Finds...

Another QUICK trip to the thrift store. So funny...whenever I have all the time in the world to stroll around...I don't find anything...but when I only have 5 minutes...I see a bunch of things! Either way....so much fun!!!
A sweet little vintage card.....only 50 cents...could not resist. I found this vintage Children's book with AMAZING illustrations!!! I just love how colorful the whole book is! It is funny to look through and see what they thought was "important" children's knowledge in 1970! Here is a picture of roses from the book...
More flowers...
A cowboy...they also have Comanchee Indians...not very politcally correct anymore though...

Birds & Butterflies...

Ok...I think I got a little carried away showing all those pictures...but they are so pretty!!!


I also found this sweet bird frame for .99!! I think I will add a picture of my little peeps and give it to my mom for Easter!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!! Can you believe it is almost February????
God Bless,
Kristin

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Just wanted to stop by and visit your blog. It is very beautiful. Really loved your pictures and writings. Will come back soon. Cheers, Lia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I shipped out your Valentine Thursday! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrift stores, garage and yard sales, are the best way to find some really cool junk. thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete