Friday, December 11, 2009

Another day for presents...for ME!!!!

I just love doing these SWAPS. It really is something I get to do for someone who I know will appreciate it AND something just for me!! Linda at A Swap For All Seasons hosts these wonderful seasonal SWAPS...thank you Linda for all your work and kindness...especially right around such busy seasons!!!

So...this is what I got yesterday from my wonderful new friend http://littlebirdvv.blogspot.com/ It was a treasure filled package that I just adore!!!!

The package...with this yummy, glittery butterfly!!



The Altered Cabinet card that Teena made...so sweet...I just love it!!The rest of the sweet and so thoughtful goodies...2 vintage scarves...sweet birdie tags...so many wonderful treasures...thank you Teena for making me feel so special!



Oh so happy it is friday!!! Have a beautiful, joy filled weekend!!

Love...Kristin


No comments:

Post a Comment