Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all

Busy busy...keeping up with the kid's crazy schedules and trying to keep up with home & signs...whew!!  Boy am I thankful for a 3 day weekend!!!  Here are some projects I have been working on lately...


Custom signs


LOVE LOVE LOVE these Vintage Book Wreaths I made for two sweet friends!!  I am going to make more...and sell them locally (too hard to ship) but I have a secret new idea that makes my book wreaths different...I will let you know when I have a sample!!  

GORGEOUS bobby pins that I did a trade for.....I am soooo in LOVE with them!!  My sweet friend Tammy @ Nesting Pretty made them!!!


Here is the sign I made for Tammy



Custom Sign for Wendy at Rox's Bottle Cap Jewelry 
Wendy ordered 5 different signs to use as display for an upcoming show!!!  You ROCK Wendy!!! 

Stack of custom signs made for a friend...she is doing a Christmas Boutique locally and these will be great for all the cowgirls!!!


Sample signs for a new friend up in Washington!!!  Hope they sell like crazy!!!






Signs for Breast Cancer Awareness Month...check out my Etsy!!

HOpe you are all having a fabulous weekend!!

TTFN...Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment