Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Old Lady Fall

I wish I could say I did THIS....
On This... 


but...NO....I tore my leg up walking down the street...yes thats right...walking down the street.  My sister in law calls it "The Old Lady Fall" and I have had more than one person tell me that this week.  The Old Lady Fall????  What???  As if gravity & gray hair are not enough????  Oh well...I will have a nice scab for summer:):)  The skateboard is a custom board my husband's BFF made him!!  Fat Lip is Tim's company and he is the COOLEST artist ever!!!  Thanks Tim!!! 



A few custom signs this week...and the plate of homemade blueberry muffins we ate this morning!  Kinda scary...a family of five can eat 2 dozen muffins in less than 24 hours!!!


Tomorrow is Thursday...YAY!!!

TTFN...Kristin


BTW...don't forget to "like" me on facebook...Signs & Salvage ...I see a giveaway on my facebook page in the near future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment