Thursday, March 24, 2011

This Week's Thrift Treasures

Every Wednesday I have an hour to burn...before I pick up my kids.  So...I make the thrift store rounds.  We do not have great thrift stores here...but I still manage to find some goodies. 
 It was BLUE Wednesday for me this week...
I loved the color of the little sugar bowl & pitcher.  I could not resist...there is no brand on the bottom...just USA stamped on them.  Both were only .99!  

These goblets are from the local attraction...The Madonna Inn.  You may have seen from an earlier post that I have my Grandma's collection of these...so excited to find two more!!  The large one was$2.00 & the little one .99!! 

Loved this old, ornate frame...I will paint it later for some project.  I cannot pass up these kind of frames.  I love to make seasonal vignettes with them. 

Sweet little vintage dishes... $.50 for all three.  I love to bake goodies for friends & give them the dish too!!

It is cold & rainy here...sun is promised for next week...YAY!!!

Have a great evening!!

TTFN....Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment