Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It is too HOT to be Fall!!!




Ok...it is officially Fall...but it feels more like the middle of summer here!! We have a whole week of triple digit numbers ahead of us!! Traditionally...I get all my Autumn stuff out today...and start decorating. BUT I just cannot see putting our pumpkins until the weather cools a little!! Oh well...before you know it...I will be complaining about being too cold:):) You are welcome to gripe at me when I do...I know our California winters are NOTHING compared to a real winter. I am just a weather wimp:):) So...to get us all in the Autumn mood...I made 2 of these Oktoberfest Signs...one for my sister in law (she has a real German Oktoberfest party every year) and one for Etsy!


Happy Fall everyone!!


Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment